In Kind Donations
Donations of Goods and Services Make a Big Difference
Donated goods and services allow Starlight to maximize the percentage of our budget that goes directly to program delivery. Currently, we are able to allocate $.78 of every $1 to programs that serve children and families.
In recent years, Starlight has been very successful in attracting a wide variety of in-kind goods and services, a track record which has helped us earn approval as a member of the BBB Wise Giving Alliance.
In-kind donations also help us keep our office, programs and events running smoothly. Donors receive a tax receipt for the value of their gift and recognition in our annual report.
Current needs include:
- Digital Cameras
- Food for Great Escapes
- Graphic Design
- Office Assistance
- Adobe Software
- Fundraising/Event Support
- Auction and raffle prizes
- Food and beverages
- Participant and guest thank you gifts
- Program Support
- Venues and accommodations
- New, still-packaged toys
- Kid-friendly backpacks and totes
- Children’s craft supplies
- Tickets to movie/amusement parks and sporting events
Call 424-245-3664 for more information.