Leadership councils are comprised of community leaders who serve as volunteers for Starlight Children's Foundation. The council implements comprehensive fundraising plans and engages a large and diverse body of donors and volunteers in support of children with life-threatening medical conditions. Some specific duties and responsibilities of the Leadership Council are as follows:
- Serve the families of Starlight through fundraising;
- Be knowledgeable of all Starlight programs, organizational structure, mission and vision;
- Collaborate with staff in the development and implementation of annual fundraising goals and related activities;
- Seek access to potential donors; and
- Act as goodwill ambassadors for Starlight.
If you are interested in serving on the Leadership Council, please contact Kavya Velagapudi at email@example.com.