Starlight Linking Policy
Updated as of August 28, 2013
Starlight encourages you to link to starlight.org, but by linking to our site, you agree to to the following conditions:
1. Links may only be text-based and must use the following text for the link: “Starlight Children’s Foundation” or “starlight.org”. No image-based linking.
2. You agree not use or display Starlight logos or trademarks without prior written approval from Starlight.
3. You agree not to use framing around a Starlight webpage or otherwise display an altered version of the Starlight website.
4. You may not position the link on your website in a way that implies that you are endorsed by Starlight, creates a false or misleading impression about Starlight, indicates that Starlight will benefit from the sale of any good or service, or in any way damages or dilutes Starlight’s name or trademarks.
5. A link to our website may not appear on any website that includes content or advertising for tobacco, pornography, partisan material, political material or firearms. A link may not appear on any page or within any context containing material that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal or which infringes on a third party’s rights.
6. A link to our website must always be kept as an active link.
7. Starlight assumes no responsibility or liability for any content found on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend Starlight against all claims based on or arising out of your website.
8. Starlight reserves the right to terminate any links to our website or amend this linking policy, at any time, and without cause or warning.