Updated as of March 1, 2017
Starlight encourages you to link to starlight.org, but by linking to our site, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Links may only be text-based and must use the following text for the link: “Starlight Children’s Foundation” or “Starlight.org.” No image-based linking.
2. You agree not use or display Starlight logos or trademarks without prior written approval from Starlight.
3. You agree not to use framing around a Starlight webpage or otherwise display an altered version of the Starlight website.
4. You may not position the link on your website in a way that implies that you are endorsed by Starlight, creates a false or misleading impression about Starlight, indicates that Starlight will benefit from the sale of any good or service, or in any way damages or dilutes Starlight’s name or trademarks.
5. A link to our website may not appear on any website that includes content or advertising for tobacco, pornography, politically partisan material or firearms. A link may not appear on any page or within any context containing material that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes on a third party’s rights.
6. A link to our website must always be kept as an active link.
7. Starlight assumes no responsibility or liability for any content found on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend Starlight against all claims based on or arising out of your website.
8. Starlight reserves the right to terminate any links to our website or amend this linking policy, at any time, and without cause or warning.
9. If requested in writing by Starlight, you will remove the link on your website to the Starlight website as requested.
10. You agree that due to Starlight’s mission and nature of Starlight’s users, unauthorized or inappropriate links to the Starlight website will cause irreparable harm and significant injury to Starlight, the extent of which will be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Starlight, in addition to any other available remedies, will have the right to an immediate injunction and other equitable relief enjoining any breach or threatened breach of this linking policy, without the necessity of posting any bond or other security.